SOS Homework Help Program
The SOS Homework Help Program builds independence in each student. The tutors at Tutor Me SOS monitor each student’s performance by attending to both written and verbal expression. They know when to remove supports so the student then confidently demonstrates his or her own knowledge and ability. Understanding, retention, and performance are enhanced in every session for each student’s immediate and future benefit at home and school and throughout all activities.
Homework Help in the Following Subjects:
- Reading and Writing Skills – All Levels
- Essay Composition
- English Literature
- History, Geography, Social Studies
- Spanish, French, Arabic
- Computer Science – Scratch, C#, Java, .NET
- Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, Trigonometry, Statistics, Pre-Calculus, Calculus
- Science, Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Grades provide a measure that Tutor Me SOS is only privy to if the student or parents share such information with us. It is important for the student to make the tutor aware of upcoming tests and assignments. We welcome the opportunity to discuss all academic-related concerns with parents.
- Teachers can suggest areas on which to concentrate, and we welcome those opportunities to be in communication with them if parents make that possible.